- Next ReviewsCliff Mettier00:13 07 Mar 20Mike Kenady and his company The Remediation Team have done work for several of our clients because they provide top notch customer service, attention to detail, and excellence in documentation. My clients have reported that they trust him and that their home was clean post remediation. In my experience, this company sets a high standard.Chris Spinnler19:23 05 Mar 20I had a ice maker supply line break and run water on the floor for 12 hours. I contacted The Remediation Team and they showed up quickly and began cleaning up the water and drying it out. They met my insurance adjuster and once the scope of work was agreed upon began the rebuild. It was done in a timely manner and when completed was good as new. Thanks for a job well done!Craig Loheide02:29 05 Mar 20Michael and his team showed up at my house within an hour of me contacting there office. Michael was very knowledgeable and very professional. They took care of my water damage that had occurred from all this rain lately. Michael took care of all paperwork with the insurance company and made it really easy. I also wanted to also say Michael's finishing team was also great. I would recommend this company to anyone that has water damage or any kind remediation work.Trey Burdette23:28 04 Mar 20The Remediation team did a fantastic job at my home. They treated my home with respect and did a clean and great job we can’t say enough about them! Thank you Remediation Team!Tim Greene20:56 04 Mar 20Mike and the team at the Remediation Team offers emergency restoration services 24/7! Their highly trained water restoration specialists worked closely with me on the remediation done on my home.Their team of technicians know that dealing with water damage and restoration can cause stress and anxiety on the customer. They also knew how critical my situation was and they took action immediately to avoid further costly damage.Mike and his remediation team knew what equipment and techniques would help detect any hidden moisture and extract the standing water quickly and efficiently. Once the water had been removed, they started setting up fans, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers and deodorized and sanitized every square inch that was affected. If you are looking for an honest company that will take care of you and make you comfortable throughout the whole process then please call Mike and the Remediation Team. Truly a great company with high Integrity. TimDee Cahalane23:15 08 Jan 20Can not say enough kind words about this company and their employees. Quick and responsive on a weekend. Thorough, knowledgeable, and understanding in their assessment of my house. Also pleased with the timeliness and quality of work done by their contractors.Mike Landrum23:31 14 Mar 19A late Saturday night water issue is just one of those nightmares that you would like to avoid. But when it does, like it did with us, I can highly recommend The Remediation Team. Their extraordinary customer service started when the owner, Michael, answered our desperate phone call. “I will be there in 45 minutes” was the best news we could have received. Over the course of the next several days the team, led by Will, did everything they said they would do - Plenty of equipment to do the remediation, well monitored to evaluate progress and make adjustments, and coordination from the office each morning with time of arrival for the team. The ultimate outcome exceeded my expectations because almost all of our sheetrock and wooden floors were saved.Justin Deese21:31 13 Feb 19Great service!!! They kept me posted the whole way through the process. I would highly recommend them!josh houser01:44 06 Jun 18They responded to my problem immediately. Beyond nice and professional. I will definitely use them again and recommend them every chance I get.John L13:53 20 Feb 18I recently used The Remediation Team to clean out mold in a crawl space in a mountain cabin. The crawl space was pretty awful (crammed, very difficult to move around), mold everywhere. They successfully removed and cleaned all the mold, installed a new vapor barrier and the cost was reasonable. The techs were courteous, professional and thorough. Highly recommended!!Julie Keefe23:15 31 Oct 17This company is BEYOND fantastic!!!And their rates are SO SO reasonable!!! My daughter's car was previously owed by a heavy smoker! His company took it over night and you'd NEVER KNOW ANYONE smoked in the car!!!!HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!!!!!Robert Buckley20:27 30 Jun 17Excellent experience with The Remediation Team. They worked with me throughout a very long fight with my insurance company and ended up getting all damage covered and kitchen replaced. Their work was excellent. I would definitely recommend Mike and his team to anyone!
Day Or Night Emergency
- BBB A rating
- Talk to a live person 24/7
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to insurance
- IICRC Certified
- We accept all insurance claims
THE EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST
About The Remediation Team
The Remediation Team, LLC team operates with the highest possible levels of integrity, and we believe that a large part of that is ensuring that our customers fully understand the restoration process. Our Restoration Specialists can be on site within 45 minutes to take care of your home and personal possessions. We will develop an effective drying process and restoration plan specific for your needs, and work with you and your insurance company to insure the process is smooth with no stress.
We develop premier solutions using cutting edge technology to restore your property back to pre-loss conditions. Call 24/7 for emergency for your water damage cleanup response needs; our Water Restoration Specialist Team is ready to respond around the clock.
For more than 4 years, homeowners and business owners all around Metro Atlanta and Surrounding suburbs have called on us for immediate assistance with basement flooding, sewage water cleanup and water damage emergencies. We have the resources and experience to deal with any kind of water situation quickly and efficiently. In the event of an emergency, no matter what time, contact us immediately with your questions and details of the emergency.
Even if you are not sure of the situation, our professionals will talk through your emergency and discuss the options available. No matter the size of the problem, when it comes to water damage issues, we are here to help around the clock.