- Next ReviewsJeff James15:05 20 Jan 21The Team were very helpful for me with a recent busted water pipe we had at a rental property after normal business hours. The team was on site quickly & began mitigating damages, keeping me posted along the way with photos, etc. They worked well with my property management company, & also helped keep me posted as they discovered the full extent of the damages so I could make an educated decision on whether it made sense for me to file an insurance claim or pay out of pocket. This last part I especially appreciated because many in this industry are way too excited to try to abuse the system & "max out" insurance benefits, which only drives up rates for everyone else. I have & will continue to recommend this team, to my family & clients. Thank you!!Kenneth Anderson13:27 20 Jan 21I was truly impressed with The Remediation Team as a whole and the service they provided. This was my first time dealing with a mold situation and Josh M helped me every step of the way and made me feel like an equal through the entire process. Josh consistently kept me in the loop, everything ran according schedule and I am very happy with the outcome. I have already given their contact name to others in my organization in case we need to use their assistance in the future. Thanks for Everything!!Philip Broomfield17:11 11 Jan 21They were very professional and worked with us to make sure our insurance company pays for my entire roof, I was only responsible for my deductible. Nicole in the office was great and very helpful with all of our questions. She always reassured us about not to worry and they had everything covered which they did! They we’re in my corner from day 1 and my roof looks amazing!! A BIG thank you to Frank, Tom, Michael and the rest of the team - you guys rock!Bob Danny17:00 10 Jan 21Very professional, concise and attentive to all our needs. Work was done and they educated me of the process every step of the way. The guys helping were very polite as well. I pray I never have need but will recommend them to anyone in need.Thank you and God bless you guys.Bob Lynn17:12 08 Jan 21They came through on a holiday weekend to clean sewage backup in our home. They were very helpful with their explanations and were able to assist with any damages that were caused. They did a great job going through their processes and helping us understand every part of their procedure. They were very well equipped and everything is also documented and clarified for your knowledge.Brawn Stroeman13:58 07 Jan 21Very efficient company. Easy to make appointment for work to be done. Technician turned up on time. They removed all the Mold from our home. We Would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.Rowlin Garcia17:13 05 Jan 21I've used The Remediation Team for multiple jobs at our commercial locations all over Atlanta. Their crew has done a wonderful job with the services performed. This company’s prompt response and communication has been very important to get the locations reopened. Our company appreciates you and your crew’s hard work. Stay safe.Aguska Jones14:57 31 Dec 20At the point when I returned from excursion and opened my home, I was stunned to see that there were a great deal of mold patches. There and afterward I looked for a shape expulsion organization and went over this one. I quickly employed them. These individuals comprehended the circumstance and went ahead time. They cleaned the molds appropriately. Happy to enlist them. Because of them I could go into my home. Thanks again!!Pearl Wallace10:13 31 Dec 20We called after discovering some mold on our walls behind furniture, concerned we might have a major problem. Adonis came out to do a non-destructive inspection and it turns out we have no insulation in the walls causing interior condensation now that the colder weather has hit. A dehumidifier and resolving the lack of wall insulation seems all we need to eliminate the interior condensation. Adonis came to our house, masked up (stupid COVID!) and shoe booties on and ready to go. He was extremely nice and a wealth of information. Great customer service! We'll be removing and replacing our attic insulation and resolving the wall insulation issue as well. If our contractor finds any potential mold issues attic we will definitely be calling them for help! Thank you, Adonis!Matt Schmidt14:22 29 Dec 20Michael and his team were a tremendous help to our family's house. He was able to not only help us out with the water removal, but he gave me updates through text messages per my request. You can tell these guys care about their clients, and the personal touch was very much appreciated. Thank you so much guys!!! Great work during these crazy Covid 19 timesMatt Schmidt19:46 28 Dec 20Michael and his team were a tremendous help to my parent's house. He was able to not only help them out with the water removal, but he gave me updates through text messages per my request. You can tell these guys care about their clients, and the personal touch was very much appreciated. Thank you so much guys!!!Jayden Gibbons18:27 26 Dec 20I've used The Remediation Team for multiple jobs at commercial locations in Atlanta. Their crew has done a wonderful job with the services performed. This company’s prompt response and communication has been very important to get the locations reopened. Our company appreciates you and your crew’s hard work.Dale Thompson19:09 25 Dec 20We called after discovering some mold on our walls behind furniture, concerned we might have a major problem. Adonis came out to do a non-destructive inspection and it turns out we have no insulation in the walls causing interior condensation now that the colder weather has hit. A dehumidifier and resolving the lack of wall insulation seems all we need to eliminate the interior condensation. Adonis came to our house, masked up (stupid COVID!) and shoe booties on and ready to go. He was extremely nice and a wealth of information. Great customer service! We'll be removing and replacing our attic insulation and resolving the wall insulation issue as well. If our contractor finds any potential mold issues attic we will definitely be calling them for help! Thank you, Adonis!Harvey Collins18:10 25 Dec 20If you have a disaster in your home, call The Remediation Team - Fire & Water Damage Restoration. Our house flooded on Labor Day while we were camping. We called The Remediation Team - Fire & Water Damage Restoration and they took it from there. They worked closely with our insurance company, did the demolition, and contracted with all of the trades to get drywall, flooring, electrical and plumbing work done. They even tried a technique which saved our 121 year old wood floors. They took all the stress out of a terrible situation. The craftsmen who worked here said they love working with The Remediation Team - Fire & Water Damage Restoration because they pay promptly. They even arranged for a cleaning crew to clean up the mess left by the repairs. When it was done the final bill was exactly what they said it would be with no surprises. Thank you for saving our home!Lota Lossa17:04 21 Dec 20The Remediation Team is an amazing company. We had a fish tank leak in our home and Mario was on site in less than an hour! Rebbeca and Michelle were very friendly and responsive to our needs. We were informed every step of the way! They handled all aspects with the insurance company. I highly recommend them and would most definitely contact them again for any future issues!Rebecca Croslyn17:03 21 Dec 20I experienced my first water damage, that was caused by my washing machine, was completely unsure of what needed to be done. I called the remediation team, and the office staff walked me through step by step on what the process was. They immediately got a crew out to my home, helped me file an insurance claim, and got straight to work. They were professional, polite, and very helpful. They will be the first company I call if this happens again.Hailey Love16:50 21 Dec 20If you’re looking for a good quality restoration company this is the company to go with! Two weeks before Christmas my washer over flowed while I was at work. In a frantic I called and wanted someone out soon. The lady I spoke with from the office was very understanding and was quick to get someone out. My whole home was destroyed. Within 1 hour they were at my house and had begun work. The two gentlemen that came to my house were very professional and knew what they were doing. Thank you so much to the remediation team for taking such good care of me and my family!Courtney McQuillen21:56 14 Dec 20We came home one morning to our home literally raining on the inside. Our dog had accidentally turned on our master bathtub and flooded the entire house. I called Michael personally crying my eyes out and he was so professional and kept me calm. Within a hour of speaking to him he had his team in route. They came and cleaned up the excess water and set up equipment to try out the house. This process as well as demolition took over a week. The guys who were on our job site were all very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any questions I had all while keeping my hopes up during this horrific experience. Highly recommend this company!Nathan Harrell20:19 09 Dec 20The Remediation Team is the best in the business, don’t waste your time using fly by night companies. They responded quickly and the work is top notch. Fantastic experience, and you can tell they actually care. Highly recommend them, and they came highly recommended to me as well.Jennifer Campbell02:03 27 May 20Worked with them on a home that had asbestos and mold. Honestly it was a disaster. The insurance company went back and forth with me but the Remediation team made them do what they were supposed to. Now my home is back to new and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much for making my house feel like a home.Lisa McCants01:22 27 May 20Michael and The Remediation Team offered fast, great and efficient service. I called on a Sunday afternoon with water damage from a pipe burst and they were here on Sunday evening. They began with extracting the water and put fans and dehumidifiers in quickly. They checked for hidden moisture and knew exactly what to do. Jacob came back out after dry-out and worked hard to remove all damaged areas. This is a great, hardworking, hones and professional company. I recommend to call The Remediation Team when you have water, fire or need any remediation work completed fast and efficiently.Cliff Mettier00:13 07 Mar 20Mike Kenady and his company The Remediation Team have done work for several of our clients because they provide top notch customer service, attention to detail, and excellence in documentation. My clients have reported that they trust him and that their home was clean post remediation. In my experience, this company sets a high standard.Chris Spinnler19:23 05 Mar 20I had a ice maker supply line break and run water on the floor for 12 hours. I contacted The Remediation Team and they showed up quickly and began cleaning up the water and drying it out. They met my insurance adjuster and once the scope of work was agreed upon began the rebuild. It was done in a timely manner and when completed was good as new. Thanks for a job well done!Craig Loheide02:29 05 Mar 20Michael and his team showed up at my house within an hour of me contacting there office. Michael was very knowledgeable and very professional. They took care of my water damage that had occurred from all this rain lately. Michael took care of all paperwork with the insurance company and made it really easy. I also wanted to also say Michael's finishing team was also great. I would recommend this company to anyone that has water damage or any kind remediation work.Trey Burdette23:28 04 Mar 20The Remediation team did a fantastic job at my home. They treated my home with respect and did a clean and great job we can’t say enough about them! Thank you Remediation Team!Tim Greene20:56 04 Mar 20Mike and the team at the Remediation Team offers emergency restoration services 24/7! Their highly trained water restoration specialists worked closely with me on the remediation done on my home.Their team of technicians know that dealing with water damage and restoration can cause stress and anxiety on the customer. They also knew how critical my situation was and they took action immediately to avoid further costly damage.Mike and his remediation team knew what equipment and techniques would help detect any hidden moisture and extract the standing water quickly and efficiently. Once the water had been removed, they started setting up fans, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers and deodorized and sanitized every square inch that was affected.If you are looking for an honest company that will take care of you and make you comfortable throughout the whole process then please call Mike and the Remediation Team. Truly a great company with high Integrity. TimDee Cahalane23:15 08 Jan 20Can not say enough kind words about this company and their employees. Quick and responsive on a weekend. Thorough, knowledgeable, and understanding in their assessment of my house. Also pleased with the timeliness and quality of work done by their contractors.Mike Landrum23:31 14 Mar 19A late Saturday night water issue is just one of those nightmares that you would like to avoid. But when it does, like it did with us, I can highly recommend The Remediation Team. Their extraordinary customer service started when the owner, Michael, answered our desperate phone call. “I will be there in 45 minutes” was the best news we could have received. Over the course of the next several days the team, led by Will, did everything they said they would do - Plenty of equipment to do the remediation, well monitored to evaluate progress and make adjustments, and coordination from the office each morning with time of arrival for the team. The ultimate outcome exceeded my expectations because almost all of our sheetrock and wooden floors were saved.Justin Deese21:31 13 Feb 19Great service!!! They kept me posted the whole way through the process. I would highly recommend them!josh houser01:44 06 Jun 18They responded to my problem immediately. Beyond nice and professional. I will definitely use them again and recommend them every chance I get.John L13:53 20 Feb 18I recently used The Remediation Team to clean out mold in a crawl space in a mountain cabin. The crawl space was pretty awful (crammed, very difficult to move around), mold everywhere. They successfully removed and cleaned all the mold, installed a new vapor barrier and the cost was reasonable. The techs were courteous, professional and thorough. Highly recommended!!Julie Keefe23:15 31 Oct 17This company is BEYOND fantastic!!!And their rates are SO SO reasonable!!! My daughter's car was previously owed by a heavy smoker! His company took it over night and you'd NEVER KNOW ANYONE smoked in the car!!!!HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!!!!!Robert Buckley20:27 30 Jun 17Excellent experience with The Remediation Team. They worked with me throughout a very long fight with my insurance company and ended up getting all damage covered and kitchen replaced. Their work was excellent. I would definitely recommend Mike and his team to anyone!
Day Or Night Emergency
- BBB A rating
- Talk to a live person 24/7
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to insurance
- IICRC Certified
- We accept all insurance claims
THE EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST
About The Remediation Team
The Remediation Team, LLC team operates with the highest possible levels of integrity, and we believe that a large part of that is ensuring that our customers fully understand the restoration process. Our Restoration Specialists can be on site within 45 minutes to take care of your home and personal possessions. We will develop an effective drying process and restoration plan specific for your needs, and work with you and your insurance company to insure the process is smooth with no stress.
We develop premier solutions using cutting edge technology to restore your property back to pre-loss conditions. Call 24/7 for emergency for your water damage cleanup response needs; our Water Restoration Specialist Team is ready to respond around the clock.
For more than 4 years, homeowners and business owners all around Metro Atlanta and Surrounding suburbs have called on us for immediate assistance with basement flooding, sewage water cleanup and water damage emergencies. We have the resources and experience to deal with any kind of water situation quickly and efficiently. In the event of an emergency, no matter what time, contact us immediately with your questions and details of the emergency.
Even if you are not sure of the situation, our professionals will talk through your emergency and discuss the options available. No matter the size of the problem, when it comes to water damage issues, we are here to help around the clock.